The Ministry of Justice has announced the 21 preferred providers for the Community Rehabilitation Companies...
6th - NEPACS AGM
12th - Offender health - Why Bother
18th - How safe is your data?
20th - VONNE AGM and Conference
26th - How safe is your data?
27th - How safe is your data?
28th - Prosperity for all
There are no events this month
- Strong message from our CEO @JJ_Curry on the need for VCSE representation on the 2 LEP boards in our region http://t.co/XVLwR1NyEF
- RT @ThirdSector: Lobbying bill amendment withdrawn after Charity Commission opposition http://t.co/uyzo8pgHIG
- Draft North East and Tees Valley strategic economic strategies out for consultation @northeastlep @TVU_LEP http://t.co/TPJLDpk69u
- RT @CandourCollab: @VONNENews Pls RT-free @MoJGovUK events for #VCSE orgs: Unit costs & impact measurement + Legals + Negotiation: http://â€¦
- RT @ITVtynetees: Newcastle food bank struggles to meet demand http://t.co/7u3L3F71qH