VONNE Jobs is a sector specific job advertising service for paid employment and trustee positions in the North East.
Every penny spent on advertising goes back into VONNE core funding, enabling us to provide this subsidised service to the sector and continue our work strengthening the sector and supporting the region.
When you advertise with VONNE Jobs your vacancy is:
- sent to job seekers all over the North East in our weekly ebulletin VONNE Jobs
- advertised on Twitter from our dedicated account @VONNEJobs
- live on VONNE Jobs for up to 90 days
You can edit your advert at any time, just log in and go to My Account at the top of the screen. You may only post one advert per job listing, multiple jobs require multiple listings.
- Job advert listing fee is £50 for Membership+ members, or £120 standard rate (plus VAT if applicable) Save £70 per job listing when you join Membership+.
- VAT will be charged unless you've registered with us for VAT exemption.
- You'll need to pay online using a credit/debit card before being able to add the job - we use Sage Pay.
- Can't pay online? We can send you an invoice, ring 0191 233 2000 for help. Please note there is a £10 charge to cover administration time.
Any questions? Call 0191 233 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right not to advertise for organisations that do not share our values or if the role is unlikely to be relevant or not appropriate for our audience.
- We reserve the right to edit the information provided, but will always gain approval from you first.
- We reserve the right to query vacancies to ensure they at least meet the minimum wage.
Changes to VONNE Jobs
We have made some changes to our VONNE Jobs service to make it easier for you to pay for more than one vacancy at a time.
The VONNE website will now allow you to purchase multiple ‘credits’ which will be stored on your account and can be used at any point in the future. We hope the new system is easy to follow but if you need some instructions download our How to purchase a job or trustee vacancy.
Save time and money with our new recruitment support, trustee finder and salary benchmarking services.
Our members tell us they struggle to find effective, affordable, sector specific recruitment support in the North East. We know many VCSE sector organisations don’t have specialist HR staff, and recruiting the right person for your team takes time that could be better spent on your day job.
Our new recruitment support service can help you by:
- Sending out application forms
- Fielding enquiries from candidates
- Organising shortlisting and interview
- Arranging room hire for interviews
- Giving feedback to candidates post-interview
All at an exclusive introductory price of £350+VAT for Membership+ subscribers (£500+VAT Non-Membership+).
VONNE’s recruitment support service builds on our reputation as the region’s VCSE sector specialist jobs advertising service and responds to needs identified by our members in our last membership survey.
To discuss your requirements or find out more please contact Angela.Goodfellow@vonne.org.uk.
Trustee finder service
We know how important governance is to the success of your organisation. The role trustees play is vital, and we want to support you to succeed.
VONNE can help you find the right person for your Board of Trustees. Contact Angela.Goodfellow@vonne.org.uk to find out more.
Salary benchmarking service in partnership with Ethical HR
As the region’s VCSE sector specialist jobs advertiser VONNE holds a huge amount of data on salaries. In 2014 we produced a salary review for the North East VCSE sector and we have now published a follow up, which is freely available to VONNE Membership+ subscribers.
Using this data, and with expertise provided by Ethical HR, we are thrilled to announce our own salary benchmarking service which will:
- Provide you with insight into fair and appropriate wages in the region
- Deliver a quality service at cheaper rates than private sector agencies
- Support VONNE’s work and allow us to continue to strengthen the sector
Rates start at £350 per role or £1200 for a report covering up to five key roles in your organisation. We are happy to discuss bespoke packages depending on your needs.
To discuss our salary benchmarking service please contact Angela.Goodfellow@vonne.org.uk.
How do we use your personal data?
VONNE will use the information you share to advertise your job vacancy across our communications channels as per our contractual obligation. The information, including who placed the advert, will be stored on our system and, if you are a VONNE member, it will be stored on your membership record.
When paying via a credit card your processing details will be stored on Sage Pay in accordance with their terms and conditions.
We may occasionally send you emails about our VONNE Jobs service to pursue our legitimate organisational interests with the aim of improving our service. We won’t share your personal information with third parties; transfer your personal data internationally; or use your data for automatic profiling.
You have the right to know what information we hold about you and you can ask to see it, amend it or have it deleted by emailing us at email@example.com.