This roundtable is an opportunity to bring together organisations with experience of working with particular people/groups defined by their race, ethnic origin or religion, children and younger people and people from disadvantaged communities to share insights on their experiences and highlight any challenges they would like help to overcome in relation to engagement with climate action.
This session will focus on:
- The EDI framework and approach so far
- What we've learned through the process
- Where are the commonalities?
- What about intersectionality?
- What next - how do we truly embed and progress this work beyond talking/ sharing into practice and practical actions?
We'd particularly welcome attendance from organisations that work directly with these groups, even if they have no experience of engaging beneficiaries in climate action activities.