Are you a social enterprise, charity or community organisation who are trading and are making an income from that activity? Are you currently exploring or looking for money to finance your plans, for example to buy an asset, finance a contract or expand a service? If so, would like to meet potential social investors?
Good Finance , Access Foundation, Big Society Capital and VONNE have teamed up to bring you Good Finance Live, a one-day event to help you meet social investors, hear stories from others who have used it and be kept in the loop about the latest market developments and trends.
Social investment is often falsely seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for charities and social enterprises outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available. Good Finance Live aims to change that.
Who is it for?
Social enterprises, charities, community businesses and local groups in the North of England who are looking for repayable finance or are interested in finding out more.
- Social investment in action: hear presentations and stories from social enterprises, charities and their investors
- Marketplace: meet over 15 social investors in our exhibition area
- What’s new in social investment: workshops covering everything from impact measurement to crowdfunding
- Good Finance rolling demo – how to get the most out of the website
Social Investors attending:
- The Key Fund
- Charity Bank
- North East Social Investment Fund
- Homeless Link
- Sporting Capital
- Social Investment Business
- CAF Venturesome
- Kingdom Bank
- Architectural Heritage Fund
- Cooperative & Community Finance
- Social Finance
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation
There is no fee to register for this event but non-attendence or cancellation within 24 hours of the event will result in your organisation being charged £75 to cover administration, event and catering costs.
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Date and Time
Thursday 27 September 2018
If you have any questions about your booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Street East
Newcastle, NE1 6BH