The forum will give your organisation the opportunity to hear the latest national developments in criminal justice, and also use their experience to inform Clinks’ national policy work.
This event will include updates from Clinks national policy team on:
- The Ministry of Justice's consultation on its review of probation services
- The Farmer Review phase two, focusing on strengthening family ties for women in the criminal justice system
- The Female Offender Strategy
- The Education and Employment Strategy
- The Rough Sleepers Strategy proposals around improving accommodation on release from prison.
There will also be an opportunity to showcase work from the voluntary sector. If you would like to showcase a project at the event, please contact Natalie Maidment.
October 2nd, 2018 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Dolphin Centre