Criminal Justice Forum - The Role of the VCS and PCCs in Reducing Reoffending
Clinks coordinate quarterly forums to provide the opportunity for members to to keep up to speed with new developments or step back from the crucial day-to-day work to see the bigger picture, along with improving access to decision makers and allowing time for all-important networking.
This forum will give local and regional organisations the opportunity to:
- Discuss the role of the voluntary sector and Police and Crime Commissioners in reducing reoffending,
- Share good practice and network with other organisations working in your region,
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities your organisation is currently facing,
- Influence Clinks’ national policy work through shared experience,
- Hear the latest national developments in criminal justice.
Click here for the full agenda.
For more information or to book your place please visit the Clinks website.