Blue Cabin <https://wearebluecabin.com/> and Become <https://becomecharity.org.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-MTTsJi06QIVW-ztCh2m_w1WEAAYASAAEgI_aPD_BwE> are delighted to co-host this online Zoom Conversation.
* have the opportunity to learn about the relevant policy developments relating to children in care and care leavers
* understand the key trends and patterns in national data
* have time to consider what this means for their work, setting and practice
The online space will support participants to feel:
* Curious, reflective, questioning, welcomed
£20 + VAT. Payment will contribute to covering the time of our Co-Hosts and Facilitators / Producers.
If you are a Care Experienced Person / Care Leaver and this cost is prohibitive, please email email@example.com so that you can access this event for free.
Co-Hosts: Jenny Young (Blue Cabin Executive Director) and Sam Turner (Become Policy and Participation Manager)
Facilitators / Producers: Dawn Williams (Blue Cabin Board Member) and Jane Gray, Mary Robson, Molly Balman (Blue Cabin Associates)
We will be using Zoom to host the meeting.
Registration and Joining Instructions:
To register a place please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/care-experienced-children-young-peopleknowledge-practice-conversation-tickets-111953854994
Once you have registered you will receive confirmation of your place. We will then send out full joining instructions. Joining instructions will include:
* A link to the Zoom Meeting
* A password to access the meeting
* What to expect on a Zoom call
* Considerations for an effective online meeting