The role of Chair, although rewarding, can be challenging. Yet many Chairs say they have little time to reflect on the nature of their role and how to be effective. This webinar from the Association of Chairs will provide you with an overview of the role of Chair as well as practical guidance and tools to support you to be an effective Chair.
The session will cover:
- Refresher of the role and legal status of Chair in the context of good governance and governance leadership models
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective Chair
- Assessing your strengths and areas for development as Chair
- Defining the Chair you want to be for your charity and board
- Reflecting on different governance modes and which modes you would like your board to be operating in
The webinar is free to Association of Chairs members, and £30 to non-members.
More details and bookings on the Association of Chairs website.