Community centred and asset based approaches - North East 3rd Annual Event
This Public Health England event will:
- Provide an update on the evidence base for community centred and asset based approaches to improve health and wellbeing
- To consider the role of community centred and asset based approach for different sectors
- To showcase the benefits of peer support and volunteering to improve health and wellbeing across the region
The event will also be an opportunity to:
- Share updates on progress made against priorities/actions identified at the last annual event, including: evaluation methods, community asset profiles, and workforce development
- Network and engage with colleagues from across the region
- Identify opportunities for collaborative cross sector working
Who should attend?
Anyone working in or interested in commissioning or delivering community centred and asset based approaches to improve health. Attendees are welcome from voluntary and community sectors, community leaders, local authorities, NHS, and academia.
If you would like to register, please email your name, job title and organisation to email@example.com by cop Friday 17 March 2017