Thursday, 12 December, 2019 - 09:30 to 11:45
Brunswick Church Newcastle NE1 7BJ
The next meeting of the Connected Voice HAREF Network will discuss:
- Asylum seeker and refugee healthcare, including an update on Safe Surgeries, NHS charging regulations and the evaluations of the Health Access Card
- Sexual Health for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities
- An update on the HAREF Allies meeting
To be part of the network, organisations must be committed to tackling health inequalities for BAME communities and be either:
- a BAME voluntary/community group
- a BAME-led organisation working with minority ethnic groups
- an organisation with a project for BAME communities.
To attend, email email@example.com.