In this free webinar hosted by Dynamo North East, and three people specialists, you’ll be guided through how to provide the best employee experience in a remote or hybrid working environment.
Marie Ranson, Director at Key Wellbeing will be taking you through:
- The key components of a great workforce wellbeing programme
- Creating confidence amongst managers to handle mental health in the workplace
- Fostering an environment of workforce inclusion whilst remote/hybrid working
Naomi Crozier, Lead People Scientist at Hive HR, will be sharing:
How People-first Organisations are Engaging Employees during Coronavirus
Hive will provide some insight into how true, 'people-first' businesses are continuing to use technologies to communicate with and get feedback from their people - and the impact this is having on brand advocacy and engagement.
Mikaila Read, Remote Experience Manager at Impala, will share 3 key takeaways:
1. Going Beyond the Virtual Coffee Break
2. Supplementing Policies with Team Agreements
3. What's In Our Remote Working Guide?
Register for your place on the North East Growth Hub website.