The Media Trust have announced the launch of their Digital Leadership Programme which will provide free Digital Marketing Strategy training to 160 leaders of charity and civil society organisations.
A well thought out digital marketing strategy is key to any charity’s longevity and success in an increasingly digital world.
This workshop is specially designed for charity leaders where you will be guided by an award winning digital expert. You will receive a theoretical introduction to digital marketing and take part in practical exercises and group activities.
Every participant will be given a digital marketing strategy template to use in the session, providing you with a tangible action plan to use when you return to your organisation.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The importance of digital marketing and the challenges currently being faced by the sector and your own organisation
- How to identify your target audiences and the most relevant digital marketing channels, tools, trends and techniques to engage them
- The value of investing in digital and how it can impact your work and sustainability
- How to get buy in from your board, CEO, employees
- How to create a tangible and useable digital marketing plan for your organisation
This training is for charity leaders and individuals in a position to influence digital transformation within their organisation.
There are two spaces available per organisation on each workshop.
For more details and how to book visit mediatrust.org.