Do you support vulnerable households or have connections within local communities? Join 91 other voluntary and public sector organisations who have trained a volunteer or staff member as a Community Energy Ambassador. At the training, delivered by Yorkshire Energy Doctor CIC, you will learn loads of useful information about energy and how we can work together to support others.
Thanks to funding from Northern Gas Networks, the courses are free for anyone in Yorkshire, Cumbria or the North East.
The training covers:
- Fuel poverty and energy efficiency in your area.
- Doing an energy check around your home.
- Energy suppliers and energy bills.
- Top tips and support schemes for vulnerable groups.
- Becoming part of a network of Community Energy Ambassadors.