Become an Energy Ambassador for your community group or organisation & be equipped to support others to reduce & manage their energy cost.
Build your skills and knowledge by joining Yorkshire Energy Doctor CIC for their virtual energy training course. Run over 3 sessions (1.5 hours per week), this fun and informative course aims to raise awareness of ways to save energy and how you can support others to reduce costs.
You can learn about:
- Fuel poverty and energy efficiency in your area
- Doing an energy check around your home
- Energy suppliers and energy bills
- Top tips and support schemes for vulnerable groups
- Becoming part of a network of Community Energy Ambassadors
Please note that this is a 3-week course, beginning on Thursday 4 November at 9:30am. The remaining sessions will take place on Thursday 11 and Thursday 18 November, also at 9:30am.
The course is funded by Northern Gas Networks and is free to anyone who is based within their operating area (most of Yorkshire, Northern Cumbria and the North East of England). To find out more and book your spot, visit Eventbrite.