Free Training: Identifying Vulnerable Situations and Fuel Poverty
This course aims to make delegates aware of the definitions of vulnerability used in the energy sector and how to identify those who are at risk of finding themselves in vulnerable situations. It will also explain fuel poverty, the how to identify those at risk and the impacts of living in a cold home.
Free places are available to frontline staff / volunteers from non-commercial organisations. This course is aimed at those working with people who are vulnerable/ potentially vulnerable in the energy sector and at risk from fuel poverty. Attendees can either be supporting the public face-to-face or via the telephone.
- Define vulnerability, identify risk factors and triggers
- Explain possible impacts of a vulnerable situation
- Identify actions for improving the vulnerable customer’s experience
- Define fuel poverty and impact
- Explain available schemes and assistance
FURTHER DETAILS AND BOOKINGS