This online session from Connected Voice will help you to develop a strategy for your organisation's recovery from the challenges of COVID-19.
It will cover:
- What funding sources are available
- Planning for success in a strategic approach to your fundraising, including
- Identifying a broader range of funding sources to create a diverse funding base
- What to take into account in planning ahead and why it is crucial to success
- How best to fit fundraising into the other demands of your role
- What kinds of funding advice and support are available from Connected Voice Support and Development
Book your place on the eventbrite website.
For security and practical reasons, you can only book one place for yourself, using the email address you use on the device you'll be using to participate in the online session. If a colleague wants to attend, they’ll need to book separately themselves.
This event is free to voluntary and community organisations operating in Newcastle and Gateshead. There are a limited number of spaces at our free training events and they are in high demand.