Do you need to learn how to develop an effective fundraising strategy for your charity?
In its first fundraising training course for 2020, KEDA Consulting will take you through each step of the process so that you can develop your own fundraising strategy. Working through a template over two half-day sessions, you'll be able to explore key strategic elements of fundraising, as well as develop the full detail of the strategy, to produce a set of recommendations, actions and forecasts.
You'll undertake an internal and external review of your charity's current situation before exploring income streams to assess the potential opportunity open to you, and the resource required to realise that potential.
The two half days, split over a week, will allow time for reflection, research and consultation in between. Following the completion of both sessions, you'll also have access to six weeks of advisory support.
The benefits of this masterclass:
- The knowledge and skills to help you develop a strategy for fundraising success
- Practical advice from an experienced and successful fundraising consultant
- Interactive learning in a small group setting (c.12 participants)
- Learning tailored to your charity
- An expanded network through connecting with your peers on the course
- Templates to take back and use in your fundraising programme
- Follow up support to help implement your learning, including telephone advice and reviews of draft strategy documents for six weeks following the second session.
Who should attend
You'll benefit from this masterclass if you are responsible for your charity’s fundraising and/or you need to make decisions/recommendations on which fundraising activities your charity should prioritise and invest in. Your role will likely be one of the following: Trustee, Chief Executive, Director, Director/Head of Fundraising or sole fundraiser.
There are limited numbers, so please book your place early to secure it at kedaconsulting.co.uk/event/fundraising-strategy-master-class.
Day 1: Tuesday, January 14th, 2020 - 8.45am for registration and refreshments and the session will last from 9am until 1pm.
Day 2: Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 - 8.45am for registration and refreshments and the session will last from 9am until 1pm.