GDPR for the Voluntary Sector
Wednesday, 17 January, 2018 - 09:30 to 16:30
CastleGate Melbourne Street Newcastle NE1 2JQ
NCVO is hosting this full day event aimed at the voluntary sector to help you prepare for the GDPR.
By the end of the day you will have:
- a full understanding of the principles and conditions of data processing and data subject rights under GDPR
- used practical tools to ensure your organisation complies with Data Protection legislation
- discussed the role and responsibility of your data controller, information asset owners and SIRO
- looked at subject access requests and how to deal with them, consent and other conditions for processing, international transfers of data and how to protect your data when using third party suppliers such as printers
- understood how to identify risk in your organisation
For full details and booking please visit the NCVO website.