Getting ready for GDPR: day one and beyond
Thursday, 15 March, 2018 - 15:00 to 15:45
NCVO are running a free webinar looking at the GDPR and what it means in practice for charities.
By the end of the webinar you will know:
- what are the GDPR principles – what is changing, and what is staying the same?
- what does accountability look like under GDPR?
- what is your Record of Processing Activity (ROPA) – and why is it key
- how do you prepare for mandatory breach reporting; Data Protection by Design and by Default and DPO role and the higher standard of consent?
- what does appropriate security look like?
- what are the five key steps to take today?