Getting system engagement right for Child Health and Wellbeing – building a structure to enable integrated change
We want to hear from you if you represent a Child Health and Wellbeing network or group of professionals, groups or organisations...for example
- A children’s charity member that feeds into a voluntary services organisation group with 50 other charities
- A child service manager in a charity that has a regional network
We only have a 100 places available for this event which focuses on getting engagement right and building a structure to enable integrated change.
The programme for the day will include:
- Why the time is right to develop an effective Child Health and Wellbeing network
- Workshops to help design what comprehensive engagement across our system will look like
- Is your network represented?
- Where are the gaps?
- How do we effectively engage with hard to reach services?
- Influence our plans to engage with children and young people
- Publication of the Child Health and Wellbeing Survey January 19 – what the system said about their priorities
- Hear the views of an across system panel on key themes and questions
- Hear the Transformation Change methodology from national trainers
- Input into the evolving vision of our network
If you would like to help us make a difference for the Children and Young People in our area, then please contact email@example.com indicating the network or group of individuals you represent and requesting a place.