Launch Event: Tees Valley ERDF: Low Carbon Priority Axis 4 (Capital and Revenue Activity)
Tuesday, 13 March, 2018 - 10:00
Cavendish House, Teesdale Business Park, Stockton, TS17 6QY
Low Carbon – Priority Axis 4 (Capital and Revenue Activity)
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors and in particular:
- promote the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources
- promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises
- support energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector
- promote low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures
- promote research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies
If you are interested in attending this session please email Sue Donnelly.
Places will be limited so will be allocated on a first come first served basis.