In all aspects of life we are asked to listen to others and communicate in response, but how effective are we at doing this?
Listening support skills training sessions are for anyone who wants to improve their awareness and skills around listening and communicating with others both in a personal or professional capacity.
This 2.5 hours training course, delivered by Zoom, will give you an awareness of what it means to truly listen to others and the skills that are involved in doing this. This will then lead to being more effective in communication generally.
- Understand the need for and skills necessary to deliver appropriate listening support.
- Understand and have knowledge of different listening skills and the use of appropriate communication when delivering listening support.
- The opportunity to practice skills and consider applying them to difficult situations and topics.
- Understand the limitations of listening support, the boundaries of confidentiality and when these must be breached.
Dates available in 2021 are as follows:
- Thursday 20 May 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Saturday 25 September 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Thursday 21 October 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Wednesday 24 November 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
Book now, only £20 per person, at www.bookwhen.com/nepacs