Connected Voice brings together the voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations serving North East England with the second of it’s Autumn/Winter 2020 Networking Events.
This time the event showcases the agility, ingenuity and resilience that local VCSE organisations have demonstrated in delivering services differently, and the challenges we've all faced in responding to the needs of our communities and people here in the North-East of England.
In accordance with COVID-19 restrictions, this free event will be delivered by Zoom.
The event will be hosted by Connected Voice Chief Executive Lisa Goodwin with a programme of brilliant speakers, who'll be talking about:
- The innovative and world-class services they have provided over lockdown
- The challenges their organisations, and the people they serve are facing, and the support they have received from Connected Voice.
- How some of the elements of changed service provision have moved things forward quickly, and introduced elements they want to keep
- Reflections on how the local VCSE can adapt and better serve the changing populations of our region
- How they have been able to reach new and more diverse people and communities with their services, as demands and service patterns have changed.
- How work has focused on meeting the needs of some of the people and communities disproportionately hardest-hit by COVID-19 and the impacts of lockdown
There will also be workshops with very practical outcomes for your own organisation.
This free event is likely to be very popular, so we advise you to book early.
Full details and booking on eventbrite.
Note: Connected Voice is the voluntary sector infrastructure support organisation for Newcastle and Gateshead in the North-East of England. Free places at this event will be prioritised for VCSE organisations serving this part of our region. Registrations from outside our area, and our sector, may therefore be declined.