Who is this event for?
Frontline workers working in homelessness and related fields. Strategists and commissioners may also be interested in this event.
What is the event about?
This event intends to promote the work of Youth Homeless North East. The event will present report findings, young people's experiences and recommendations on youth homelessness and mental health.
Discussion groups will take place on the following:
- The correlation between adverse childhood experiences and poor mental health
- How can we ensure that a young person is helped to access a health practitioner for assessment and support?
- What can you do to support young people to bolster their resilience, considering mental health and complex needs?
- How do the services you provide create opportunities for young people experiencing problems with their mental health?
- How do you provide a ‘psychologically informed environment’?
The event will end with a networking lunch.