The North East Strategic Economic Plan 2019 update
Thursday, 14 February, 2019 - 08:30 to 11:00
Centre for Life - Life Meetings and Events Bio Science Centre Times Square Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4EP
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership invites you to join us for the launch of the updated Strategic Economic Plan (SEP).
First published in 2014, the SEP sets out our long-term vision for a stronger North East economy. The newly updated SEP reflects what we’ve achieved to date and how we’re continuing to respond to an ever-changing economic climate.
Join us to learn more about our region’s areas of opportunity and how we’re addressing each one through the North East LEP’s five programmes of delivery.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Andrew Hodgson, Chair of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Heidi Mottram, Chief Executive of Northumbrian Water and Vice Chair of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Emily Cox, Director of Public Affairs, Virgin Money
Why should you attend?
- Be the first to read the updated Strategic Economic Plan
- Hear from industry leaders about how the SEP is strengthening the regional economy
- Find out how you can be an advocate for the SEP within your sector/organisation
- Understand the role of the SEP in setting the strategic direction for the North East economy
- Network with colleagues and businesses from across the North East LEP region