Looking to the near future this webinar from Cranfield Trust Training will provide information about what your organisation needs to think about when returning to places of work.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Useful checklists
- Staff availability and team rotations
- Transportation to and from work Visitors
- Temperature and other screening
- Workspaces and common areas
- Cleaning protocols and PPE
- IT provision, accessories and furniture
- Awareness and education Handling unwell staff and reinfection responses
The webinar will be delivered by Cranfield Trust Volunteer, Steve Hodgson. Steve is a Business Continuity Consultant working for Clearview Continuity. He has previously built his own consulting business specialising in Business and Cyber Resilience. His background is IT Services with 30 years experience at IBM in numerous Global and European executive roles covering IT Transformation, Change Management, Organisation Change and Strategy, Process Management and Audit as well as Business and Cyber Resilience. He is a Trustee on the board of two Charities, bringing expertise in Digital Transformation and IT & Cyber Risk Management, volunteers as a consultant at the Cranfield Trust and is a Lay Representative at Health Education and Improvement Wales. He has a Diploma in Management from Henley Business School.
Register for your place on gotowebinar.