Property management post asset transfer
Leading UK property advice charity the Ethical Property Foundation is offering a free property workshop for trustees & staff of small voluntary organisations in partnership with Community Foundation Tyne & Wear.
Keeping on keeping on! Property management post asset transfer
Date: Thursday 2 March 2017 from 10am
Location: Community Foundation, Philanthropy House, Woodbine Road, Newcastle, NE3 1DD
Workshop: 10.00a.m. – 1.00pm
Drop In advice clinic: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
The workshop will cover real life case studies and issues including how to:
- take control of your property so you can do more for
- save money and generate income
- develop your business/property plan for your organisation
- learn the art of negotiation for the best deal
- manage maintenance budgets effectively
- save money by being green
There is also the opportunity to book a confidential 1:1 meeting with a property professional at the drop in advice clinic.
For more information download the booking form.