This event from Creative Fuse will focus on how creativity and innovation can support collaboration, business impact and community benefit in rural areas.
The free session will focus on practitioners and organisations who will share their experiences about developing their innovation capacity and what this can mean for collaboration, for organisational impact, and for wider community benefit.
You’ll hear from practitioners, networks and new projects and organisations in the region focused on the rural agenda, and consider what it means to be based in the rural North East, outside of larger population centres and cities. We hope to use the event to potentially identify calls to action and areas for response or collaboration.
• Creative-led innovation
• Organisation and practice change and development
• Networks, community collaboration and engagement
• Enterprise and entrepreneurship
• Insight, awareness and knowledge
• Co-development and co-creation
Book your place on eventbrite.