This online session from Connected Voice will introduce you to the key elements in setting up a new community, charitable or social enterprise organisation.
It will help you with:
- Clarifying your idea in terms of the difference it will make
- Identifying if there's a significant need for your idea
- How to be sure that there's a gap in existing provision
- Making sure you have people who share your vision
- Choosing the right legal structure for the things you want to do, and the ways you want to do them
- And give you an overview of the support available from Connected Voice.
This session is open to VCSE organisations serving Gateshead or Newcastle.
Book your place on eventbrite.