This one-day course will give you advice and practical guidance on how to make the best use of your time in a workplace setting. At the end of this course participants will have:
- Have a better understanding of time wastage.
- Acquired practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work.
- Be more confident of effectively managing my own time.
Previous feedback from this course:
- I thoroughly enjoyed the training and will leave with a new skillset that will increase my productivity and reduce stress.
- I have found this course extremely beneficial and take away some great tips which I am confident will have a positive impact.
- Clear, precise teaching – great.
- Course was good, just need to be firmer and delegate more.
- Got a lot out of the course – materials very useful and lots of opportunity to contribute.
- Inspiring and open teaching style. I learnt a lot from the trainer and other delegates.
- Really informative, practical and interactive.
Venue: VODA, Queen Alexandra Campus, Hawkeys Lane, North Shields, NE29 9BZ
Costs: £40 members, £50 non-members, £80 statutory & private organisations
Delivered by: Kirsty McDowell
Read more and book here http://voda.org.uk/event/time-management-2/?event_date=2019-04-26