Tuesday, 3 December, 2019 - 09:00 to 17:00
Clavering House Business Centre, Clavering Place Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3NG
Society Matters is offering a series of one-day training sessions across the region to help you understand the real lives of people supported by the social welfare system.
Among other things the day will cover:
- the detail of the six elements of Universal Credit
- when each element will apply to the claim
- the Universal Credit journey for the people behind the process
- the challenges, risks and practical steps involved in making a claim, and
- changes in circumstance that may lead to a move to Universal Credit.