In this webinar, Ethical Property Foundation will discuss turning your premises into a green, accessible environment as we come out of Covid-19.
This informative, accessible webinar for VCSE organisations, in partnership with Community Foundation Tyne and Wear and Northumberland, will cover the basics of premises management. The event will be chaired by Colette Harrison, Development Officer, Sector Support at Community Foundation and facilitated by Rena Papatheofilou, Coordinator at Ethical Property Foundation.
The webinar will help you:
- Look at your premises post pandemic with new eyes
- Find cost efficient ways to green your premises
- Update your green office policy
- Improve accessibility – making small changes and a big difference
- Assess current energy usage and costs
- Improve your energy efficiency to cut bills and carbon footprint
- Manage the process of change: involving trustees, volunteers, staff and service users
- Creating good habits for long term sustainability
To find out more and sign up for your free place, visit Eventbrite.