Join the Virgin Money Foundation for a masterclass on North East communities post Brexit and the continuing pandemic, delivered by GLT Partners.
The UK has gone through a seismic change over the past few years. We have seen our society divided by the Brexit vote. We have witnessed the George Floyd murder and the Black Lives Matter movement. We are living through a worldwide pandemic. Yet we continue to grow in resilience.
Drawing on lessons from the Civil Society Futures Independent Inquiry into the Future of Civil Society, this webinar will discuss:
- What does the national picture look like?
- What did we learn from the Civil Society Futures Independent Inquiry?
- What’s different about the North East and why?
- What would we like to see happen next?
- What role do we have to play in this?
Find out more and register for this free event on Eventbrite.