Join the Cranfield Trust for a webinar exploring what governance is and why it matters in the post Covid-19 funding landscape.
This webinar will cover:
- Governance – what it is and why it matters;
- Risk and why it needs to be managed and how it should be managed;
- Splitting strategic governance from day to day management;
- How to evaluate how well your charity is governed and;
- How to improve your governance and most importantly, let your funders know!
The webinar will be run by Cranfield Trust's project manager Stephen Cahill BSc MPA (Warwick) who has over 30 years of experience in helping organisations improve their governance, strategy, and operations.
The style of the webinar will be a mix of presenter input and lively case studies with as much input as possible. In the compressed format of the webinar, delegates will have the opportunity to share and reflect on best practice and leave the session equipped with simple practical steps they can take to translate their thoughts into action quickly.
To find out more and register, visit the Cranfield Trust website.