This masterclass with the Virgin Money Foundation, delivered by GLT Partners, will focus on what leadership means for women in 2021.
It will explore the current opportunities for us all, the impact of concepts such as intersectionality and trauma and the role of diverse allies in driving change.
The business case for diversity and inclusion is stronger than ever. McKinsey’s 2019 analysis found that companies in the top quartile for gender diversity on executive teams were 25 percent more likely to have above-average profitability than companies in the fourth quartile—up from 21 percent in 2017 and 15 percent in 2014. The greater the representation, the higher the likelihood of outperformance. What does this mean for leaders regardless of their gender identity?
Attend this webinar for a challenging and inspiring discussion covering:
- What leadership means for women in 2021.
- The current opportunities for us all.
- The impact of concepts such as intersectionality and trauma.
- How women leaders can help increase diversity.
- The role of diverse allies in driving change.
To find our more and sign up for this event, visit Eventbrite.