Basic Skills Trainer
Salary: £22,433 - £23,945 per year
Project Name: My Future Matters
Reports to: Senior Careers Advisor
Building Futures East offer a range of employment, vocational, personal development training and work experience opportunities to individuals from disadvantaged communities. We currently have an exciting opportunity to expand our delivery team and are seeking to recruit full-time Basic Skills Trainer to provide intensive 1-to-1 coaching support for unemployed individuals participating in the My Future Matters project.
- Responsible for the organisation, delivery, and assessment of learning programmes, including the settings, and monitoring of individual learning plans, writing schemes of work, and setting lesson plans.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of learners to achieve their potential and to contribute to raising standards of their attainment.
- To complete the registration of new project participants, ensuring that paperwork is accurate and meets funding requirements
- To adhere to Building Futures East policies for assessing, recording, and reporting on participant achievement, using this information to inform management as required of progress and anticipated achievement.
- To contribute to the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning, ensuring performance outcomes are compliant with funding and awarding body requirements.
- To attend team and wider staff meetings, contributing as required.
- To maintain satisfactory CPD records and undertake training as appropriate as agreed with Line Manager
- To adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy as set out by the organisation.
- To ensure that all services delivered through the centre and any contract work operate with in a Health & Safety framework.
Application Packs are available by telephone on 0191 263 2752 or email email@example.com
Please advise us if you require the application pack in a specific format.
Closing date: Midnight 29/05/2022
Interviews: Week Commencing 06/06/2022