Job title: Careers Advisor
Service: National Careers Service
Reports to: Senior Careers Advisor
Part-time – Permanent, 21 hours (3 consecutive days p/w), £22,443 (£12,738 pro rata)
Provide face to face Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to adult customers in a range of community settings and to support customers in making informed career decisions. This work will be part of our wider employability services which support people living across the East End of Newcastle.
- Deliver information, advice and guidance on all matters relating to learning and work including employment, education and training in 1:1 or group settings, using appropriate resources and tools.
- Manage a customer caseload to meet personal and team targets including customer satisfaction, career management, progression and contracted KPIs
- To utilise local, regional and national labour market information (LMI) to support customer progression in their career.
- Meet all standards for quality of service, safeguarding, information and data security, and any other contract requirements.
- Determine the most suitable media for the customer and signpost to specialist partners where appropriate.
- Work with a variety of organisations to generate customer referrals to meet targets.
- Continuously track the customer journey in order to achieve all relevant contractual outcomes, ensuring all interventions are recorded on management information system
- To promote and implement Building Futures East equality principles in all aspects of employment and service delivery in line company procedures, ethos and values
- Adhere to health, safety and safeguarding principles, raising concerns as appropriate in conjunction with your role.
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
For an application pack, please contact email@example.com Tel: 0191 263 2752
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 9th May
Interviews: Thursday 13th May / Monday 17th May