We are looking for an innovative, strategic and inspirational Chief Executive Officer Designate
Age UK County Durham is an established, forward-looking organisation. We are a leading, local, independent charity working to influence, shape and deliver services supporting the independence and wellbeing of older people in County Durham and to positively improve their quality of life.
We have an experienced, talented team of staff and volunteers and a dedicated Board of Trustees, who have built a credible and trusted organisation. Our vision is a simple one: To promote the well-being of all older people and to help make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- An engaging and strategic leader with a track record of driving change, influencing stakeholders, delivering results and inspiring others
- A senior leader in the charity sector, public sector or commercial sector
- Passionate about ensuring that older people are placed at the heart of the charity
- Able to influence and develop partnerships with stakeholders in health & social care, third sector and commercial sector in County Durham and nationally
- Successful at acquiring long term grant funding and creating other sustainable income streams
- Skilled at building on opportunities that offer potential for meeting the needs of older people and growing the charity
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of challenges
For an application pack (CVs will not be accepted) please contact Julie Nicholls via
email: email@example.com or write to Julie Nicholls, Age UK County Durham, Age UK House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW
As an IIP and Equal Opportunities employer, we are committed to developing our employees and welcome applications from all sections of the community.