Not so much Ms/Mr ‘Moneypenny’ as Ms/Mr ‘Every penny makes a difference’, the person we are seeking will be a PA to NTDF’s portfolio of service provision and participant needs and as important to NTDF as Ms Moneypenny to 007.
Just as Moneypenny loved Bond with all his foibles, faults and fabulousness, we need you to love NTDF its chaos, charisma and challenges.
Duties and responsibilities are to ensure guests are welcomed positively, rooms are set up and set down efficiently and appropriately in keeping with NTDF’s porgramme and activity and day to day administrative, porject support and clerical tasks are executed to the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the Centre
- Directing visitors to the appropriate person and room
- Answering, dealing with, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures), and resources clear and operational e.g. printer, laminator, binder
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email and on occasion via outreach to represent NTDF elsewhere
- Receiving, sorting, logging, receipting and distributing daily mail/deliveries
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, attendance sheets etc)
- Arranging travel and paying petty cash – and logging donations as the need arises
- Keeping updated records of such things
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, promoting, scanning, binding, laminating
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role in a community setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with ability to troubleshoot any glitches
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
The person we need will be flexible, co operative, a good team player and able to sign up to equality for all whilst embracing difference and diversity.
5 days a week – 30 hours a week – with occasional weekend opportunities
9.00 to 4pm with one hour lunch £14820 30 hours pro rata £17290 35 hours
For application pack and more details call 0191 4661667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org