Vacancy for a Debt Caseworker - Job ref 770719A
Vacancy for a Trainee Debt Caseworker - Job ref 770819B
Be part of a service that makes an impact. North Tyneside Citizens Advice are recruiting for a Debt Adviser and Trainee Debt Adviser. We are a respected independent charity which makes a difference to people’s lives. North Tyneside Citizens Advice offers a high-quality multi-channel advice service to our clients which includes face to face, telephone and webchat.
- Salary of £21,948.13 per annum, pro rata – Job ref 770719A
- Salary of £18,821 per annum, pro rata – Job ref 770819B
- Work place pension scheme
- 24 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Gives skills through full training
- Work that makes a positive impact
- Positive working environment
You will be required to commit to and successfully complete the relevant accredited training required for the post during your probation period.
Day to Day
- Delivering a high-quality debt advice service to clients
- Assessing and effectively diagnosing client’s money advice and debt needs
- Maintaining a high level of case recording
- Maintain standards of service delivery and ensure that all advice work meets the appropriate standard required by the Citizens Advice Quality of Advice Audit and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Assisting clients with income maximisation including advice on entitlement to welfare benefits
- Proactively managing a varied workload, ensuring deadline are met.
- strong communication skills
- be a team player
- customer service experience
- attention to detail
- good IT skills
- experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Complete the Citizens Adviser Learning Programme
Full technical training will be provided so it is not necessary to have a Citizens Advice or advice worker background. You will need a good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel, strong customer service skills are essential.
To apply download an application form from our website https://www.ntcab.org.uk/category/jobs/
Send competed application to email@example.com Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: 24 July 2019 5.00pm Interviews: Week commencing 29th July 2019