North Tyneside Carers’ Centre provides practical and emotional support to unpaid family carers in North Tyneside. We are looking to recruit a part time Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join our Information and Advice team:
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Funded initially until 31st March 2020
18.5 hours per week
£ 21,930 pro rata
- To lead the development and provision of online communication primarily for the Carers Information and Support Service (with some support for the Young Carers Service.)
- To manage the organisation’s website and ensure it is a valuable information resource for carers and professionals.
- To raise awareness of carers issues and promote the work of the Centre by
- developing and monitoring social media forums
- producing digital communications
The post holder will have:
Experience of working in a digital marketing and/or communication role;
Excellent IT skills and be confident using online media;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop information and content that is suitable for digital media;
Experience of maintaining and managing a website.
Closing date: 4pm Thursday 23 May 2019
Interviews will be held: Friday 31st May 2019
Application packs are available via our website www.northtynesidecarers.org.uk
Completed application packs to be returned to;
Julie King, North Tyneside Carers’ Centre, 3rd floor, YMCA Building, Church Way, North Shields, NE29 0AB.
North Tyneside Carers’ Centre is a registered charity – Charity no: 1051472