Salary: £20,000 Pro Rata
Hours: 21 hours per week
Evening/weekend work required (flexible depending upon needs of families)
Term Time + 2 Weeks (in the Summer Holidays) Contract
Start date: 6th January 2020
Based at: Wickham Police station
This post is 10 month Maternity Cover
- Evidence of education to degree level or equivalent experience a subject relevant to the post, for example, Youth Work, Social Work etc
- Experience of supporting families with complex needs is essential
- Experience of working with families with children and young people at risk of offending is desirable
- A working knowledge of informal education methods and an understanding of the philosophy that underpins informal education are desirable
- Must have a full driving license and have access to a car, insured for business use
For an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Closing date for applications is 25th November 2019 at 5 o’clock..
Interviews will be held on 5th December 2019.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and also Northumbria Police Vetting Check