NJC S02, £30,451 5% pension contribution to the Organisation’s Pension Scheme. Full time (37 hours per week). We currently have exciting opportunity for an experienced and committed individual to join our Senior Management Team to provide the effective management and operation of the organisation’s finances and administration policies and procedures.
We would expect experience of:
- Proven experience of financial and administrative work at a senior level
- CIMA (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing staff and volunteers and team leadership
- Experience of financial management and budgetary preparation and control
- Experience of producing group consolidated accounts for audit
- Possess the ability to use a computerised accounting system
- Experience of payroll processing and knowledge of PAYE & NI issues
- Experience of developing and implementing new systems and procedures
- The ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
If you want to work in an environment that makes a real difference to older people’s lives, then this could be the job for you. The post will be based at our Head Office at Belmont Business Park, Durham but you may also be required to travel to other sites and within the community and therefore a clean driving licence or daily access to transport is preferable. The post will be subject to a DBS check.
Closing date for completed applications for this post is 12 noon on Friday 28 May 2021
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 16 June 2021
For an application pack (CVs will not be accepted) please contact us via email: email@example.com or write to Robyn Holmes, Age UK County Durham, 1st Floor Houghton House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW quoting the reference number 21.08
As an IIP and Equal Opportunities employer we are committed to developing our employees and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Registered charity No 1122008