Vacancy for an Generalist Adviser (Outreach)
Be part of a service that makes an impact. North Tyneside Citizens Advice are recruiting for a Generalist Service Outreach Adviser. We are a respected independent charity which makes a difference to people’s lives. North Tyneside Citizens Advice offers a high-quality multi-channel advice service to our clients which includes face to face, telephone and webchat. The role will predominantly involve working at several outreach locations across North Tyneside to provide a valuable service to residents across the borough.
- Salary of £18,821 per annum, pro rata
- Work place pension scheme
- 24 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Gives skills through full training
- Work that makes a positive impact
- Positive working environment
Full training will be provided for this role. The successful candidate will gain the skills, experience and knowledge which may lead to career development in our other roles within North Tyneside Citizens Advice.
Day to Day
- Delivering a high-quality multi-channel advice service to clients
- Delivering advice sessions to clients at outreach venues across North Tyneside
- Assessing client issues and signposting/referring clients to appropriate services
- Assessing client issues and providing appropriate advice/information using our Advice Framework
- Using electronic booking systems to make client appointments
- Delivering excellent client care
- Working with Outreach centre staff to enable successful delivery and promote the service
- strong communication skills
- be a team player
- customer service experience
- attention to detail
- good IT skills
- experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Access to a car and a driving Licence
- Complete the Citizens Adviser Learning Programme
Full technical training will be provided so it is not necessary to have a Citizens Advice or advice worker background. You will need a good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel, strong customer service skills are essential.
To apply download an application form from our website https://www.ntcab.org.uk/category/jobs/
Send competed application to email@example.com Please note we do not accept CV’s.
When you apply, we collect your personal information through your application form, interview or references so we can process your application.
Closing Date: 24 July 2019 12.00pm
Interviews: Week commencing 29th July 2019