A general handy person to work across various locations/properties. It is essential that candidates have previous experience of working in this role. The main focus of this role will be running repairs and DIY. A can-do attitude, along with reliability, is essential.
Tasks involved are varied but will mainly involve:
- Essential – previous experience as a handy person
- Small Repairs – putting up curtain rails, shelves and pictures
- Home security – door and window locks, door chains and door viewers
- Painting/Decorating – various areas
- Light Carpentry – repairs, assembling furniture, etc.
- General Repairs – to both equipment and buildings
- Plastering – patchwork
- Safety Measures – fitting smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors and notices
This post is a casual role and the salary is negotiable.
For more information and an application pack please select Apply or go to our website. Please note we cannot accept CV's.