Are you an inspiring, dynamic and passionate leader looking for an exciting new challenge? As the Head of The Children’s Foundation you will be instrumental in supporting the charity to achieve its aims of developing and expanding services to meet the evolving health and wellbeing needs of the children and young people of our region. Our emphasis as a Charity is currently directed towards improving Children’s mental health and wellbeing.
The Head of The Children’s Foundation will lead the Charity in securing income; implementing and developing new services; and ensuring our current range of charitable activities are sustained, evaluated and expanded.
You will be a creative and inspiring individual who can work alongside the Board of Trustees and The Children’s Foundation team to take the organisation through its next period of growth.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills with a passionate and engaging style;
- Ability to communicate with Children and young people;
- A track record of successfully generating both restricted and unrestricted income;
- Experience of consultation with stakeholders in order to develop and implement new services and activities;
- The ability to develop and inspire teams, along with a willingness to be hands on when necessary;
- Experience in managing projects involving Children.
The Children's Foundation was set up in 1990 in Newcastle upon Tyne. At that period of time the North East region had the worst child health levels in the country, therefore the Foundation was established to improve the health and wellbeing of the children and young people affected. 29 years have passed and we now focus on the relief of improving Wellbeing and Mental Health of Children across the North East and North Cumbria.
To request an informal chat please contact us.
To request an application pack please contact Sandra Allen on 0191 2820000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Application packs can also be downloaded from the News section of the www.thechildrensfoundation.co.uk website. Applicants should send a copy of their completed application form to Sandra Allen, The Children’s Foundation, PO Box 2YB, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Queen Victoria Road, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE99 2YB or by email to Sandra.Allen@nuth.nhs.uk