Reports to: Hub Manager
Salary: Scale Band A £15,917 – £19,017 pro rata
Part Time – 20hrs per week
Based at: Wallsend
Hub Administrators are based at each of our operating sites. Working in a small team of Administrators, you will be part of an enthusiastic, committed team supporting people with learning disabilities to achieve their life outcomes.
Principal Responsibilities: Hub Administrator
- To be the main point of reception for the Hub/site, presenting a friendly welcome for people with learning disabilities and their families, and for the Organisation’s visitors.
- To ensure reception, administration and meeting rooms are clean and tidy.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support for the Hub across its operations.
- To liaise with Head Office and other Hub Administrators to ensure local systems, policies/procedures, resources and displays are up-to-date and brand compliant.
- To act as Petty Cash Custodian with responsibility for all petty cash handling, storage and transactions at the Hub.
Core Responsibilities: All Staff
- To ensure the Safeguarding of Clients within service at all times;
- To maintain safe working practices, ensuring Health & Safety at work both on site and within Journey’s outreach activities;
- To promote Journey’s mission and values and to commit to successful delivery of our five strategic priorities;
- To champion equality & diversity and inclusion for all.