The People’s Kitchen support homeless and disadvantaged people in the Newcastle area providing around 140 hot meals every night.
We are looking for a Trustee with responsibility for risk management and compliance to join our Board on a voluntary basis.
- We seek equal opportunities by gender mix and age profile
- We seek a three year commitment with one year reviews
- Successful candidates will commit to a six week induction period
Ideally you will:
- have experience in risk management / Health and Safety
- have a strong commitment to the ethos and values of the organisation
- bring your time, energy and commitment to work in the best interests of the organisation
The position is voluntary and Board meetings are held bi-monthly.
To apply, or for more details, send your CV application to Michael Spriggs (Chair) or Jackie Boardman.