Funded until January 2021
£20,935 (Pro rata)
30 hrs per week
The post holder will play a key role within the Young Carers' Project coordinating a new project offering young carers aged 10-20 opportunities to engage in social action projects. The projects will implement the Child to Child Hearing All Voices model of participation, enabling young carers to explore issues that affect their lives and decide ways in which they wish to tackle those issues.
The successful candidate must have:
- A thorough understanding of the unique needs of young carers
- A good understanding of and keen interest in children’s rights and young people’s participation
- Experience of working on child led projects and a respect for the views that children hold and the unique contribution that they make to society
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and motivation to drive a new project
Closing date: 10.00am on Wednesday 24th July
Interviews: Tuesday and Thursday 30th July and 1st August
For an application pack, please contact Gemma Twells-Davison on email@example.com
Completed application packs to be returned to;
Young Carers' Project Manager, North Tyneside Carers’ Centre, 3rd floor, YMCA Building, Church Way, North Shields, NE29 0AB.
North Tyneside Carers’ Centre is a registered charity – Charity no: 1051472