The Charity Governance Awards 2018
Entries are now open to the Charity Governance Awards 2018, the UK awards that recognise and reward charities achieving great governance.
The awards shine a spotlight on the trustees, staff and volunteers who make change possible day after day by showcasing the stories that demonstrate how effective governance can transform lives.
Entry to the awards is free and there are seven categories to choose from, each offering a £5000 cash prize.
The award categories are:
- Board Diversity & Inclusivity
- Embracing Digital
- Embracing Opportunity & Harnessing Risk
- Improving Impact - charities with 3 paid staff or fewer (including charities with no paid staff)
- Improving Impact - charities with 4–25 paid staff
- Improving Impact - charities with 26 paid staff or more
- Managing Turnaround
How to enter
Entry is free and you can enter online until 12th January 2018. The winners will be announced at a complimentary invitation-only reception on 24th May 2018.
You can follow the conversation via #charitygov18
The Charity Governance Awards are organised by The Clothworkers’ Company – a City Livery company that supports trusteeship initiatives – in partnership with charity think tank and consultancy NPC (New Philanthropy Capital), charity recruitment specialists Prospectus and volunteer matching charity Reach.